B.Proc. (University of the Orange free State)
Member Cape Law Society
Wietz Viljoen studied at and graduated from the University of the Orange Free State. Wietz completed his articles in Cape Town and qualified as an Attorney and Conveyancer in 1995.
After an absence from the legal field, while experiencing the development side of the property industry in Cape Town, Wietz re-entered the legal profession in 2011 as a sole practitioner under the name Wietz Viljoen & Associates. In 2015 the company Wietz Viljoen & Associates, trading as WVA INC. came into existence.
Wietz and his team pride themselves in offering clients the best possible personal service in the property industry, which is based on qualification, knowledge and years of experience, with an energetic attitude of moral high standards and transparency.
WVA INC. provides a specialized service in conveyancing, property law and related matters, which includes the following:
- Normal residential transfers of immovable properties, ie. Conventional and
- Sectional Title;
- Residential, Golf and Vineyard Estate Developments;
- Conversion from Share Block to Sectional Title Schemes;
- Township developments;
- Registration and cancellation of mortgage bonds;
- Deeds registry searches and investigations;
- Personal and Praedial Servitude registrations;
- Fair Market Valuations on properties;
- Land Consolidation and Subdivision;
Although the firm’s main specialized services are concentrated on property law, WVA INC. is proud to be associated with various professionals and colleagues in the legal field, which extends his services to the following legal fields:
- Drafting of Wills, Estate Planning and Administration of Deceased Estates;
- Commercial Law;
- Formation and administration of Family Trusts;
- Civil Litigation (Magistrate and Supreme Court);
Apart from legal expertise and services, Wietz Viljoen has (due to his passion for property) a vast experience in the developing and upgrade of residential and commercial properties. In this regard he can assist clients with valuable input on optimizing and maximizing their property values. Free property valuations and assessments can be provided.
For appointments and consultations, Wietz Viljoen can be reached at:
Kings of Brooklyn
18 Kings Road, Brooklyn
Cape Town, 7405
Tel: 0861 WVA INC